1. Comply with data security standards
Vakaxa respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your information in the best way. We will not sell or provide information to any third parties except as required by law or your authorization.
2. Information Vakaxa collects
Vakaxa collects user information to provide better services to all our users. Some data will be provided by you directly and some will be collected through the IP address.
When we ask you to provide personal information, you may decline. However, in the event that we need to collect personal data when required by law or to sign our contract, we ask that you provide truthful information.
3. The types of information we collect
- Your apps, browsers, and devices: we collect information about apps, browsers, and devices you use to access Vakaxa services.
- Your activity: we collect information about activity on website Vakaxa.com
- Your location information
Why Vakaxa collects information?
We collect from user information for the following purposes:
- Maintain & improve our services
- Provide personalized services, including content and ads
- Advertising, marketing to you include promotional information, targeting your ads, and showing relevant recommendations to you.
- We also use data to use for our operations, including performance analysis, legal obligations, workforce development, and research.
If you would like to provide us with personal information on the web, we will use that information internally, or we will forward it to a third party who provides the service in case you allow it.
5. Disclosure of user information
Vakaxa does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with non-affiliated party or companies. But, we can disclosure user information in the following cases:
- With your consent
We’ll share personal information outside of Vakaxa when we have your consent.
- For external processing
We will share personal information with trusted partners who will work with us to develop your project in strict confidentiality commitments.
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information outside of Vakaxa if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
– Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request. We share information about the number and type of requests we receive from governments in our Transparency Report.
– Enforce applicable Terms and Condition, including investigation of potential violations.
– Discover, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technology issues.
– Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Vakaxa, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
6. Link to third-party sited
Vakaxa.com website may provide links to other third-party websites. Vakaxa.com is not responsible for the contents or policies of these websites. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and Vakaxa.com is not liable for the inaccuracy of any information on such sites.
8. Use the information on the Vakaxa.com website
The products, technologies, and services described on the Vakaxa.com website are our intellectual property. Vakaxa strictly prohibits copying, using without our consent.
9. Contact information